Photographs is a short gay romance movie about Greyson who has just broken up with his girlfriend, Maddie, and Robbie a college-aged boy who can help him get the photographs he needs for a dating app.
Robbie is gay, but Greyson doesn’t seem to know what he wants or who at the start of the movie. Every time they meet for a photograph session there seems to be an invisible barrier, and when Robbie returns home to download the pictures, at first he seems to want to spend more time with Greyson and he then pretends the photographs or manipulate them so that there has to be more sessions.
After a call from Maddie which seems to throw Greyson into a loop, preceded by a call between him and Robbie in which he has Robbie to come over so that he can view the photos of himself. When they meet both are slightly awkward with each other, and both end up parting without understanding why.
Greyson quickly comes to understand that he does like Greyson and rives off to catch him up and here I ask you to watch the movie and tell me your thoughts about the ending.
Photographs is a movie produced and filmed by Dmitri Mikhnev and Ly Tran of GoodGaff Productions from Los Angeles
- Robby – Jackson T Lafleur
- Greyson – Sean Sedey
- Maddie – Cecily Swason
- Goodgaff Productions – https://www.facebook.com/GoodGaff/
- Meet Dmitri Mikhnev and Ly Tran of GoodGaff Productions in Downtown – http://voyagela.com/interview/meet-dmitri-mikhnev-ly-tran-goodgaff-productions-downtown-la/
- Photographs  – current YouTube location
- Breathe – a gay movie review