100 years of Northern Ireland: how has it gone?
2021 is the hundredth anniversary of the formation of Northern Ireland. This Decade of Centenaries panel discussion, hosted by well-known local broadcaster, Tara Mills, will look at the last one hundred years from a range of different perspectives.
Panellists for the session are:
- Lord Paul Bew, Chair of the Northern Ireland Office Centenary Historical Advisory Panel
- Prof Mary E Daly, University College Dublin and Royal Irish Academy
- Prof Thomas Hennessey, Professor of Modern British and Irish History, Canterbury Christchurch University
- Dr Marie Coleman, School of History, Anthropology, Philosophy and Politics, Queen’s University Belfast
- Dr Seán Byers, Researcher at Trademark Belfast and author of a number of pieces on trade unions, economic and political strategies
You can submit written questions to the panel during the event.
A sign language interpreter will be signing the event.